Due to the COVID-2019 State of Emergency, the City of Keene Zoning Board of Adjustment will be holding its meetings remotely using the web-based program, Zoom. Board members and applicants will be participating in this meeting remotely (not at City Hall). Members of the public will be able to access these public meetings through a variety of options, which are described below.
If you have questions about these meetings and how to participate, please contact the Community Development Department at (603) 352-5440 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I access the meeting online?
- Go to the weblink: www.zoom.us/join
- Enter the Meeting ID: A box will appear asking for a Meeting ID. Enter the 9 digit Meeting ID advertised for the meeting (It will be on the top of the agenda for the meeting. Meeting agendas are posted on this webpage (scroll to Agendas). NOTE: Each meeting will have its own unique Meeting ID number.
- Choose how you listen: You will have the option to listen to the meeting using your computer audio or to call into the meeting. Zoom will provide you with phone numbers.
How do I access the meeting if I do not have a computer or smartphone?
- Call the toll-free phone number (888) 475-4499.
- Enter Meeting ID - You will be prompted to enter the Meeting ID. The Meeting ID can be found at the top of the agenda for the meeting, which are posted on this webpage (scroll to Agendas), and on the bulletin board in the front lobby of City Hall.
- This will be audio only - You will not be able to see any visuals or graphics that are displayed during the meeting unless you access the meeting through www.zoom.com. Note: While participating as an attendee of the meeting, all audio is muted. To provide public comment during a public hearing, please see below.
How do I provide comment during a public hearing?
If you are a member of the public with an interest in speaking or providing comment on one of the applications to be reviewed by the Board, please review the following guidance for how to participate in this meeting.
- You may send written comments on the application to City staff in advance of the meeting by emailing: email@example.com with the Subject line ZBA
- Written comments are accepted until 3:00 pm on the day of the meeting.
- You may speak during the public comment period on an application by one of the following methods:
- If you are participating online on a computer or smart device, click on the blue “Raise Hand” icon at the bottom of the screen. This will prompt the moderator of the webinar to notify the Board Chair a member of the public would like to speak.
- If you are participating through the toll-free #, press *9. The will prompt the moderator of the webinar to notify the Board Chair a member of the public would like to speak.
- The Board will only accept public comments or questions related to the application for which the Board is addressing and only during the Public Hearing portion of the meeting.
Note: The Board Chair will specify when the public comment period is open. The Public Hearing notice will also appear on the screen for those participating online
What if I have issues accessing the meeting?
- If you encounter any technical issues accessing this meeting, please call (603) 757-0622.