POSITIONED FOR SUCCESS
Keene Dillant-Hopkins Airport is growing, and, with easy access to the major commercial hubs in the northeast, you can be positioned for success. Relocate your existing business to the landside corporate park adjacent the airport or build new airside manufacturing and transport facilities with direct runway access. Whether your business is aviation or you utilize aviation as a tool, we have land development opportunities to meet the physical and financial needs of your growing company. Opportunities exist for additional services such as air freight, jet maintenance, an avionics center or a fly-in boutique hotel. Let’s start a conversation about your future in Keene.
BUSINESS FRIENDLY ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT
- The airport has over 30 acres of business development land available.
- Southwest NH Enterprise Zone, adjacent to the airport, has 200 acres available for development and has been established to make business development easier.
- Tax credits and financing opportunities are also available.
- Easy access to major transportation routes - 30 minutes from interstate and rail corridor.
- Two miles from Main Street in Keene.
- 27 restaurants within a two-mile radius of the airport.
NH TAX ADVANTAGE New Hampshire has NO personal income, sales, inventory, capital gains, machinery, equipment or personal property taxes. NH has the 7th overall lowest tax burden in the US.