With the fall season in full swing and winter right around the corner, the City of Keene Public Works Department would like to remind residents of a few important things:
- Please remove all basketball hoops from the City's right-of-way as soon as possible. This includes the road, and a portion of the roadside. This will prevent both city equipment and your basketball hoop from being damaged during leaf collection and winter operations.
- Please keep storm drains near your home clear of debris and snow/ice, if possible.
- DO NOT dump snow into the roadway or on sidewalks. This is against city code and may result in a fine.
- There is NO PARKING on any city street from 1:00 AM to 6:00 AM between November 1st and April 30th, please seek alternate parking.
- Please remove garbage/recycling bins from sidewalks, objects on the sidewalk can both damage snow removal equipment and slow down operations.
If you have any questions regarding this post please call our office at 352-6550.