Due to the COVID-2019 State of Emergency, the City of Keene Planning Board will be holding its meetings in April remotely using the web-based program, Zoom. Board members and applicants will be participating in this meeting remotely (not at City Hall).
Members of the public will be able to access these public meetings through a variety of options, which are described below and in the document: Guidance for Public on Accessing Remote/Online Board Meetings.
How do I view and listen the meeting online?
- Go to the weblink www.zoom.us/join
- Enter the Meeting ID - A box will appear asking for a Meeting ID. Enter the 9 digit Meeting ID advertised for the meeting – It will be on the top of the agenda for the meeting. Meeting agendas are posted on this webpage (scroll to Agendas). Each meeting will have a different Meeting ID.
- Choose how you listen to meeting - You will have the option to listen to the meeting using your computer audio or to call into the meeting. If you call into the meeting, you will be prompted to use one of the following phone numbers, and then enter the unique Meeting ID, which will be on the top of the meeting agenda.
How do I access the meeting if I do not have a computer or smartphone?
- Call one of the phone numbers listed below. These are not toll-free numbers.
- (312) 626-6799
- (646) 558-8656
- (253) 215-8782
- (301) 715-8592
- (346) 248-7799
- Enter Meeting ID - You will be prompted to enter the Meeting ID. Each meeting has a different Meeting ID. The Meeting ID can be found at the top of the agenda for the meeting, which are posted on this webpage (scroll to Agendas), and on the bulletin board in the front lobby of City Hall.
- You will only be able to listen - You will not be able to see any visuals or graphics that are displayed during the meeting unless you access the meeting through www.zoom.com or www.zoom.us/join.
- Note: As an attendee of the meeting, your microphone and/or phone will be muted. To provide public comment during a public hearing, please see #3 below.
How do I provide public comments during a public hearing?
If you are a member of the public with an interest in speaking or providing comment on one of the applications being reviewed at the meeting or during a public hearing, please review the following guidance for how to participate in this meeting.
- To see the order of public hearings and/or topics at the meeting, view the agenda, which can be accessed by scrolling to “Agendas” on this webpage and clicking on the appropriate meeting date.
- You may send written comments on the application to City staff in advance of the meeting by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Written comments will only be accepted until 4:00 pm on the day of the meeting.
- During the meeting, you may call the phone number: (603) 352-5440 during the public comment period for the application on which you would like to provide comments. The Planning Board Chair will specify when the public comment period is open for this application. It will also appear on the screen for those participating online. (Please note: you may be placed on hold if calling in to the public hearing)
- The Board will only accept public comments or questions related to the application for which the public hearing is being held.
- Note: Public comment will only be accepted for a specified period of time. The Board Chair will inform the public when the public comment period of the public hearing is closed.
What if I have issues accessing the meeting?
- If you encounter any issues accessing this meeting, please call 603-757-0622 during the meeting.