Pool Fees: Youth $2.00 per person and Adult $4.00 per person
Whistles will blow at 5:45 pm for a closure of 6:00 pm. Thank you everyone for a great summer!
The city has two swimming pools, which are operated by the Parks and Recreation department. One is located at Wheelock Park and the other is at Robin Hood Park.
- Monday-Friday 1:00 PM- 7:00 PM and Saturday/Sunday 12:00 PM- 6:00 PM. Final whistles are blown 15 minutes before closing.
- Adult Swim is Monday-Friday from 3:30-4:00 PM
Some of the Pool Rules:
- Anyone 8 years old or younger must be accompanied by a person 13 years or older
- No Flotation devices are allowed. Special needs exemption will be grated per completion of regulation requirements.
- No face masks that cover the eyes and nose are allowed.
For more information on any of the pools, call the Keene Parks and Recreation Department at (603) 357-9829.