American Red Cross Babysitter’s Training is fun and fast-paced with hands-on activities, exciting video, role-plays and lively discussions.
You’ll learn to be the best babysitter on the block. Plus, you’ll gain the confidence to make smart decisions and stay safe in any babysitting situation.
You’ll learn how to—
• Supervise children and infants.
• Perform basic child-care skills such as diapering and feeding.
• Choose safe, age-appropriate games and toys.
• Handle bedtime and discipline issues.
• Identify safety hazards and prevent injuries.
• Care for common injuries and emergencies such as choking, burns, cuts and bee stings.
• Communicate effectively with parents.
• Find and interview for babysitting jobs
Impress parents by earning your Babysitter’s Training certificate from the American Red Cross.
For Youth Ages 11 - 15.
For more information or to register for our upcoming course, April 23, 2018, 9:00am to 4:00pm, contact: Sue Ayers, (603) 209-5249. Cost for the course is $75.00.
Course will be held at:
Keene Park and Rec Center
312 Washington Street, Keene