Keene Public Library is now offering Acorn TV through RB Digital!
- Access is restricted to Keene Public Library cardholders. [Please note that Keene-Link cards do not permit access.]
- Log in with the barcode on your Keene Public Library card. If you need a library card, call the library at 603-352-0157.
- Once you have logged in, you must register for a personal account
- When you sign in with your personal account, you will have unlimited access to the Acorn TV library for period of 7 days
- At the end of the seven days, you can check out Acorn TV access for another seven day period. At this time there is no limit on the number of times you can sign up for a seven-day access period.
- Your account information and your "recently viewed" titles will be stored until you access Acorn TV again.
- There is an app for both Apple and Android devices but you must sign up for your account on a computer through a browser
- ACCESS ACORN TV HERE
- At the Welcome page, choose REGISTER in the upper right to create your personal account. Once you've done that, you will use the SIGN IN option.
- Choose HELP for more information, support, and FAQ.
- When you are signed in, use the Menu in the upper left of the Welcome page to find Acorn TV.
Questions or problems?
Call the library at 603-352-0157.