Skip to main content
Late Fees, Fines, & Charges
- Your first library card and the renewal of an expired card is free (unless you are a non-resident borrower).
- There is a minimal charge ($.50) to replace a library card. You will need to present identification in order to have a replacement card issued.
- A daily charge of $.15 per item is incurred on all overdue items. Fines are not charged for any day the library is closed.
- Please call the library at 603-352-0157 to find out the replacement cost for a lost or damaged item. Prices vary according to type of material.
- If a borrower has incurred a total fine of $5.00 or more, borrowing privileges are suspended until the amount is below $5.00.