Applications for Indie Author Day must be filled out and submitted online by 11:59 pm on Wednesday, October 28th.
Those selected to participate will be notified no later than by October 30th,
For questions regarding the day and the application contact Gail Zachariah.
Rules of Participation:
- Authors must be published either traditionally or independently.
- Authors from the Monadnock region will be given priority consideration but are not guaranteed acceptance. Authors from surrounding areas are encouraged to apply.
- Authors can provide a secure website address such as Amazon where their book(s) can be purchased. This is not required.
- Materials must fall in line with the Keene Public Library's Mission Statement in regards to content and accessibility of materials.
- The participant selection will be curated from a pool of applicants. Applications must be suIbmitted by 11:59 pm on Wednesday, October 28th. Applicants will be contacted by October 30th if accepted.
- Participating authors will be featured on our social media channels. The order in which authors are featured will be random. The website links where customers can purchase or borrow books will be in the comments of the social media posts.
- Short book trailers can be submitted. Contact Gail Zachariah.with questions about format and length.
- The library reserves the right to accept or refuse any application at its discretion.