Is the Keene Public Library or Keene State College item you want unavailable?
Do you want us to hold it for you when it is returned?
You can place a hold on books, audiovisual materials, magazines, and any circulating item at Keene Public Library or Keene State College.
Call the library at 603-352-0157 or
Request the item online:
- Search the Library Catalog
- When you find the item you want, click on the Place a Hold button.
- On the next screen, type in your Last Name and the Library barcode number (no spaces).
- On the next screen, click on Request Selected Item.
- A confirmation screen should appear saying that your request was successful.
- You will be notified when the item is available for you, and it will be held for you for one week.
Titles which say "on order" may be placed on hold, but you will need to call the library to have us do it.
Having trouble? Questions? Please Contact us.