A book sale has been tentatively scheduled for October 15-17, 2021.
The Donation Bin in the lobby is open! Please find more information about acceptable donations in the Book Sales section below.
updated June 7, 2021
President: Jan Manwaring
Vice President: Open
Treasurer: Marilyn Gemmell
Assistant Treasurer: Open
Heberton Fund: Paul Ledell
Newsletter: Jen English
Membership: Sally Rinehart
At Large Directors: Lou-Anne Beauregard, Jill Cielinski, Paul Ledell, Dave Meader, Sally Rinehart
Book Sale Committee: Jill Cielinski, Kathleen Chertok, Jan Manwaring
A fall book sale has been tentatively approved for October 15 - 17, 2021.
As of June 7, 2021, the donation bin in the lobby is open. Please do not leave donations in the book drops, which must be left available for the return of library materials.
We can not accept the following items:
- dirty, mildewed, smelly, torn books
- Reader's Digest condensed/abridged books
- magazines of any type
- library discards
- business/finance materials older than 3 years
- health/self help materials older than 3 years
- travel guides older than 3 years
- cookbooks that are dirty/sticky/outdated
- small reference collections (e.g., Time-Life series)
- no longer relevant how-to/home improvement/crafts
- cassettes, VHS tapes, 8-track tapes
Thank you for following these guidelines.
Join the Friends!
Annual membership dues for the Friends are:
Literary Sponsor - $1-$50 per year
Literary Mentor - $51-$100 per year
Literary Benefactor - $101-$250 per year
Literary Patron - $251-$500 per year
Literary Guardian - over $500 per year