Eight Simple Rules For Using The Keene Public Library
“RESPECT YOURSELF, RESPECT OTHERS, AND RESPECT PROPERTY.”
1. Share the inside space.
2. Share the outside space. This includes keeping entrances accessible and smoke free.
3. Be careful with language. Swearing and cursing are not allowed by people of any age.
4. Keep food and beverages (other than water) outside of the building, or in meeting rooms during library programs.
5. Keep the furniture and equipment in good shape.
6. Watch your belongings. Make sure that they are not in the way. Valuable items should remain in your possession at all times. The library is not responsible for lost or misplaced items.
7. Threatening or dangerous behavior of any kind is not allowed.
8. Remember that the library can ask people to leave for disruptive behavior. Young people should have a backup plan with parents in case they are asked to leave.
Please help us enforce the rules. If you see something that is inappropriate, let a staff member know and he or she will respond.