The library is closed due to COVID-19 precautions, but not to worry! We are offering curbside pickup service for reserved materials.
To increase efficiency for the library staff and patrons, please consider ordering enough materials to see you through the time that the library is closed. There are no limits on checkouts and fines are waived.
You can reserve materials:
- online through the library catalog
- by using the library Contact form
- by calling the library at 603-352-0157 during the following hours:
- Monday, Wednesday, and Friday 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday and Thursday 9 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Saturday 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- If you can't reach us, leave a message and we'll call you back.
Beginning Thursday, March 19, reserved materials will be checked out to you and available for pickup at the library's Winter Street entrance during the following times:
- Monday, Wednesday, and Friday: 9 a.m. - 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
- Tuesday and Thursday: 9 a.m. - 11 a.m.; 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.; and 5 p.m. - 7 p.m.
- Saturday, 10 a.m. - 12 p.m.
You will be notified by phone when your items are available.
All materials will have a May 1 due date. While the library is closed, we ask that you keep all borrowed items at home. We will not be taking returns until after the library reopens. We will not be charging fines while we're closed.