Energy and Climate Committee
The Energy and Climate Committee (f/k/a Cities for Climate Protection Committee) was created In order to protect Keene’s public health, safety and welfare, as well as the economic vitality of the community, and exists to:
(1) Monitor and advocate for the reduction of greenhouse gas emissions
(2) Promote energy conservation and efficiency, as well as the use and production of renewable energy
(3) Increase awareness of and resilience to the expected impacts of a changing climate
Rhett W. Lamb: 603-352-5440
Minutes are posted after they have been adopted by the public body. If you do not see the set of minutes you need on the website, please contact the City Clerk’s Office.
Instructions to join the City of Keene Energy and Climate Committee Meeting on April 1, 2020
Start Time: 8:00 am
To join using the online Webex platform:
- Navigate to https://www.webex.com/login/attend-a-meeting.
- Enter the meeting number: 790 056 715
- Enter your name, email address, and the meeting password. The Password for this meeting is ECC-April1.
- Click the “Join” button to join into the meeting.
To join by phone: Call 1-408-418-9388 Enter access code 790 056 715, followed by “#” sign.