Looking to volunteer or donate? Are you an organization or individual that needs additional support?
To contact the City of Keene directly:
- Volunteers: complete the volunteer info form.
- Organizations: complete the request form.
- Individuals needing assistance with chores and similar activities: complete the request form.
To register with the Greater Monadnock Medical Reserve Corps:
- GMMRC is looking for RNs and paramedic staff for the alternative care site. Complete this form to sign up.
Or register with state organizations:
Potential volunteers and Directors of nonprofit agencies should register at volunteernh.org, which will be used as a tool to help link the two. Volunteer opportunities can be selected for local help, state-wide assistance or remote volunteer opportunities.
Healthcare volunteers can register at nhresponds.org.
Companies interested in producing supplies that are in high demand due to the pandemic can register at www.nheconomy.com/ppehelp.
Consider contacting the following organizations who may be in need of volunteers and donations:
Monadnock United Way COVID-19 Relief Fund: click here
Red Cross (603) 352-3210, https://www.redcross.org/local/new-hampshire-vermont.html
Hundred Nights Shelter (603) 352-5197, hundrednightsinc.org/help-us/wish-list/
- The Community Kitchen (603) 352-3200, https://thecommunitykitchen.org/