Due to the COVID-2019 State of Emergency, the City of Keene will be holding its meetings in April and May remotely using the web-based program, Zoom. Commission members will be participating in this meeting remotely (not at City Hall).
Members of the public will be able to access these public meetings through a variety of options, which are described below.
How do I view and listen the meeting online?
- Go to the weblink www.zoom.us/join
- Enter the Meeting ID - A box will appear asking for a Meeting ID. Enter the Meeting ID advertised for the meeting – It will be on the top of the agenda for the meeting. Meeting agendas are posted on this webpage (scroll to Agendas). Each meeting will have a different Meeting ID.
- Choose how you listen to meeting - You will have the option to listen to the meeting using your computer audio or to call into the meeting. Zoom will provide you with phone numbers if you select to call into the meeting.
How do I access the meeting if I do not have a computer or smartphone?
- Call one of the toll-free phone numbers listed below:
- (888) 475-4499
- (877) 853-5257
- Enter Meeting ID - You will be prompted to enter the Meeting ID. The Meeting ID can be found at the top of the agenda for the meeting, which are posted on this webpage (scroll to Agendas), and on the bulletin board in the front lobby of City Hall.
- You will only be able to listen - You will not be able to see any visuals or graphics that are displayed during the meeting unless you access the meeting through www.zoom.com.
- Note: As an attendee of the meeting, your microphone and/or phone will be muted.
What if I have issues accessing the meeting?
- If you encounter any issues accessing this meeting, please call 603-757-0622 during the meeting.