Your license can be renewed online using our Online Dog Licensing Portal and searching by owner last name.
- Enter your last name and select the 'Search By' criteria that matches. Click Search.
- Select and 'View' the dog license you would like to renew.
- Click 'Renew'
- Confirm the selected fees with 'Select Fees'
- Click 'Make Payment'. It will forward you to our online payment portal.
- Enter your payment information.
- Submit online payment.*
*If you choose to use the online portal each dog is treated as a separate transaction subject to a $2.00 fee. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Please call our office for other options to pay by debit/credit card. Our telephone number is (603) 352-0133 ext. 2.
Online renewal will not be available for dogs with an expired rabies. This information will display in the search results.
Holders of a kennel license (5 or more dogs) may renew online by renewing the license with the dog name "KENNEL" associated with their name. If one or more dogs under the kennel license has an expired rabies, online renewal will not be an option.
If you have an issue using our online portal that is unrelated to the expiration of the rabies certificate, or would like to provide an update to the information on file with us, please contact us. (The online 'Edit' feature displayed on our search screen is currently disabled.)